Frontier Natural Products, Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice, 16 oz (453 g)7 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-02739
- UPC Code: 089836027399
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 8.7 x 9 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
When a traditional pumpkin pie is your goal, this is the blend for you. Use it to make a few unpredictable desserts, too!
This fragrant blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves is so handy, you'll be surprised at how often you'll reach for it. These spices, used in conjunction in hundreds of dessert recipes, bring wonderful flavor to just about any sweet dish.
- Use to flavor pumpkin pies and bars.
- Add to other pies--apple, peach, or rhubarb, for example.
- Add to custards and puddings.
- Sprinkle on eggnog.
- Fold into quick bread batter or cake batter (especially carrot cake or pumpkin cake).
- Sprinkle on squash while baking.
- Use to season cooked carrots.
- Sprinkle on pumpkin soup.
- Add to pancake or waffle batter.
- Use to season baked apples, pears, or peaches.
- Add to applesauce.
- Add to cookie batter (especially oatmeal or sugar varieties).
- Combine with plain yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
- Use to flavor breakfast oatmeal and granola.
- Mix with cream cheese and honey and spread on raisin bagels.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a perfect blend of spices for pumpkin pie. We also use it for apple-spice muffins, hot cider and oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies. Very versatile. Has that old-fashioned robust flavor you'd expect from grandma's baking. I have frozen this for a year, foil pouch preserved spices very well.
Excellent - I use it in everything, cakes, pumkin pie/soup/muffins, sauteed leeks with apples, even a sprinkle in our coffe in the morning before perking- Really starts the October/Fall season in our house :)