- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Natural Products
- USDA Organic
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organics by QAI
Senna is native to tropical Africa and cultivated in Egypt, the Sudan and elsewhere. People in northern Africa and southwestern Asia have used senna to support healthy bowel function for centuries.
Botanical name: Cassia angustifolia.
To use as a tea, pour 1 cup boiling water over 1/2 tsp. of herb, cover and steep 3-5 minutes.
Notice: Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain or diarrhea. Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Discontinue use in the event of diarrhea or watery stools.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not for long-term use.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp.|
|Servings Per Container: 1245|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Senna cut (leaf)||525 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|