Frontier Natural Products, Organic Taco Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Brown 1 pound hamburger; drain fat. Stir in 1/4 cup mix, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 cup water. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes filling for 8-10 tacos (2 cups).
Adds taco flavor to meat, rice, beans, dips and breads.
- Add to tacos and taco casserole.
- Sprinkle in chili and bean soups.
- Add to grain casseroles.
- Add to bean dishes, including bean salads and soups.
- Sprinkle on Mexican salads.
- Combine with cream base (like sour cream/mayo/softened cream cheese) and salsa for tortilla chip dip.
- Add to cheese for nachos.
- Add to fajitas.
- Use to season beef, turkey, chicken, or tofu for tortillas or fajitas.
- Use to season scrambled eggs, beans, or meat for tacos.
Organic chili powder, organic dehydrated onion, organic dehydrated garlic, organic yellow corn meal, organic cumin, organic tomato powder (organic tomatoes, guar gum), organic paprika, organic lemon peel, silicon dioxide (a natural anti-caking agent), organic oregano, organic cayenne pepper.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a very good taco seasoning. You get real spices without paying for a bunch of salt (add your own, to your own taste). I also buy it because it's organic. I use it for tacos and as a seasoning to make an easy mexican style rice.