Frontier Natural Products, Organic Thai Seasoning, Salt-Free Blend, 2.33 oz (66 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
Add the flavors of exotic Thailand to your next seafood, soup, rice or noodle dishes with this robust, salt-free blend.
Deliciously authentic, this blend includes basil, hot pepper, garlic, onion, coriander and lemon - amongst others.
- Rub or sprinkle on chicken, beef, fish, seafood, or tofu before cooking.
- Use to season seafood sauces and dips.
- Sprinkle on cooked noodles.
- Add to rice and other grains.
- Add to stir fries.
- Use to make marinades for meats, poultry, vegetables, and tofu.
- Sauté cubes of tofu in peanut oil. When nicely browned, remove from heat and sprinkle with Thai Seasoning and soy sauce. Serve over rice.
Organic garlic, organic onion, organic cayenne, organic tomato powder (organic tomato, guar gum), organic lemon peel, organic coriander, organic paprika, citric acid, organic basil, organic black pepper, silicon dioxide, organic cilantro, organic white pepper
|Serving Size: ¼ tsp. (0.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 83|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I can find Thai salt free seasoning in most stores that sell herbs and seasonings but all of them have cumin in them. This brand does not. Flavor is excellent..
Posted by 4812466921590156667 on Feb 03, 2015
very good taste
Sent this one to my sister for Xmas
Posted by Reviewer1026775 on Dec 28, 2014
and she LOVES it! She is vegan and uses it on her delightful veggies dishes. Many compliments from friends who joined her for dinners.
tastes a bit odd
Posted by 5352227929532988520 on Dec 22, 2014
Tastes a little bit odd. Not as Thai as I wanted it to be. I am an Asian living in Asia maybe my expectations are different.