Frontier Natural Products, Organic Three Pepper Blend Gourmet Peppermill, 16 oz (453 g)3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-02902
- UPC Code: 089836029027
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 7.4 x 3.5 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Add freshly ground peppercorns to your cooking repertoire to punch up the flavor in every savory dish. For a peppery burst of flavor, simply grind a few peppercorns during cooking or at the table.
Place Peppermill Blends in a clear peppermill for a colorful gourmet touch.
- Add to omelets, scrambled egg, deviled eggs, and quiche.
- Add to grain dishes.
- Sprinkle on green salads and side salads (chicken, tofu, potato, tomato, slaw).
- Use on any casserole.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Add to dips just before serving.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu before grilling, broiling or baking.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Sprinkle on any cooked vegetables, including cream-style corn or corn on the cob.
- Add to stuffings for poultry or mushrooms.
- Try waking up your lunch sandwich with a twist or two of freshly ground peppercorns.
Organic black peppercorns, organic white peppercorns, organic pink peppercorns.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.7 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|