Frontier Natural Products, Pizza Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)
Use Pizza Seasoning to perfectly spice every pizza--from plain-as-can-be cheese on thin crust to deep dish with the works.
Sprinkle on any kind of pizza, or add to plain tomato sauce before assembling pizza.
- Sprinkle on grilled sandwiches.
- Use on toasted breads.
- Add to tomato sauces for pastas and for dipping breadsticks.
- Stir into vegetable soups and stews.
- Use in grain and cheese dishes.
- Sprinkle on green salads.
- Use as a topping for focaccia, breadsticks, or toasted breads.
- Add to quiche, omelets, and other egg dishes.
- Sprinkle on homemade pretzels and crackers.
- Fold into bread dough.
- Spread sliced sourdough bread with olive oil. Top with sliced tomatoes (or rehydrated dried tomatoes) and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle generously with Pizza Seasoning and place under broiler until just brown.
Dehydrated onion, bell pepper, fennel, oregano, dehydrated garlic, basil, chili peppers, parsley, thyme, marjoram, celery flakes.