Frontier Natural Products, Pizza Seasoning, Salt-Free Blend, 1.04 oz (29 g)29 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-18906
- UPC Code: 089836189066
- Package Quantity: 1.04 oz (29 g)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 4.2 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Freshness Dated
Use Pizza Seasoning to perfectly spice every pizza--from plain-as-can-be cheese on thin crust to deep dish with the works.
- Sprinkle on any kind of pizza, or add to plain tomato sauce before assembling pizza.
- Sprinkle on grilled sandwiches.
- Use on toasted breads.
- Add to tomato sauces for pastas and for dipping breadsticks.
- Stir into vegetable soups and stews.
- Use in grain and cheese dishes.
- Sprinkle on green salads.
- Use as a topping for focaccia, breadsticks, or toasted breads.
- Add to quiche, omelets, and other egg dishes.
- Sprinkle on homemade pretzels and crackers.
- Fold into bread dough.
- Spread sliced sourdough bread with olive oil. Top with sliced tomatoes (or rehydrated dried tomatoes) and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle generously with Pizza Seasoning and place under broiler until just brown.
Onion, bell peppers, fennel, oregano, garlic, basil, chili peppers, parsley, thyme, marjoram, celery flakes.
|Serving Size: ¼ tsp. (0.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 58|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It is a really nice combination of flavours, I sprinkle it on my roasted sweet potatoes and they taste divinely. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Slightly pungent taste - feel taste of chili pepper. ..Delicious with pizza, salads, pasta, meat ... For my taste - almost universal seasoning ))