Frontier Natural Products, Powdered Psyllium Husk, 16 oz (453 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Plantago Ovata
- Herbal Supplement
Psyllium, also known as blonde psyllium, is a low growing herb native to Iran, Pakistan and India. It is the main ingredient in the commercial dietary supplements "Metamucil" and "Citrucel".
Mix 3 tsp of psyllium with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking see warnings.
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Take with at least 8 ounces of liquid. Contraindicated in bowel obstruction; take other drugs one hour prior to consumption of psyllium.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (5 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Psyllium, powder (seed husk)||5 g||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.