Frontier Natural Products, Powdered Psyllium Husk, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.44|
- Plantago Ovata
- Herbal Supplement
Psyllium, also known as blonde psyllium, is a low growing herb native to Iran, Pakistan and India. It is the main ingredient in the commercial dietary supplements "Metamucil" and "Citrucel".
Mix 3 tsp of psyllium with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking see warnings.
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Take with at least 8 ounces of liquid. Contraindicated in bowel obstruction; take other drugs one hour prior to consumption of psyllium.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (5 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Psyllium, powder (seed husk)||5 g||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.