Frontier Natural Products, Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1.92 oz (54 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Non GMO Project Verified
When a traditional pumpkin pie is your goal, this is the blend for you. Use it to make a few unpredictable desserts, too!
This fragrant blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves is so handy, you'll be surprised at how often you'll reach for it. These spices, used in conjunction in hundreds of dessert recipes, bring wonderful flavor to just about any sweet dish.
*ETO (ethylene oxide) is a sterilization chemical commonly used in the spice industry, but never by Frontier Co-op.
Flavor pumpkin pies, custard and eggnog
- Use to flavor pumpkin pies and bars.
- Add to other pies--apple, peach, or rhubarb, for example.
- Add to custards and puddings.
- Sprinkle on eggnog.
- Fold into quick bread batter or cake batter (especially carrot cake or pumpkin cake).
- Sprinkle on squash while baking.
- Use to season cooked carrots.
- Sprinkle on pumpkin soup.
- Add to pancake or waffle batter.
- Use to season baked apples, pears, or peaches.
- Add to applesauce.
- Add to cookie batter (especially oatmeal or sugar varieties).
- Combine with plain yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
- Use to flavor breakfast oatmeal and granola.
- Mix with cream cheese and honey and spread on raisin bagels.
Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg.
I add it to everything! Oatmeal, cookies, pancakes, french toast...and pumpkin pie!
This spice adds wonderful flavor to all kinds of breads and cookies! I actually ordered this as a substitute of all-spice mix for ginger breadman cookies. It worked! And also, I usually put this mix in banana bread. Works great as well. I will definately order this again and again!
Posted by DaniellaMeans on May 30, 2016
Love this. Perfect blend.
perfect combination of spices
Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016
I re-order this all the time! super good in baking, on yoghurt etc! love the combination of spices. so tasty!
Lovely blend of spices
Posted by 5667166271595279720 on Sep 14, 2015
I really like this spice blend, use it mainly with apple pie / apple cake / banana bread / muffins, but also when making overnight oats / porridge / pancakes / sprinkled on a latte - so basically it gets a lot of use in a lot of different things that don't' contain pumpkins! Pumpkin pie spice is pretty much impossible to buy where I live, so this is the first time I've had it & I love it!!!
Posted by 4889245569214425794 on Mar 20, 2015
Good all natural spice mix