Frontier Natural Products, Sichuan Pepper, 0.78 oz (22 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Built in Adjustable Grinder
- Adjustable Grinder Top
- Peppers of the World
- Frontier Gourmet
This gourmet Sichuan, or Szechuan, pepper is grown in China and offers an unusual, pungent flavor that begins as warm and lemon-like with woodsy overtones, and finishes with a surprising numbing effect on the tongue! Sichuan pepper was used as a substitute for black pepper in Europe in the middle ages.
Sichuan's complex and unusual flavor can be used to intensify the flavor of fish, poultry, cheese, and vegetables.
Substitute Sichuan pepper for black pepper to add an exotic twist to recipes.