Frontier Natural Products, Whole Italian Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)13 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.99 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Product Code: FRO-00155
- UPC Code: 089836001559
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 9.5 x 8.5 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
A classic blend of Mediterranean spices, Italian Seasoning will enhance almost any dish. Of course, it shines most in Italian fare, like spaghetti sauces and lasagna. Keep a good stock of Italian Seasoning and pasta on hand and you'll be ready for company in short order! Italian Seasoning is available whole or powdered.
- Sprinkle on cooked pasta for a quick hot dinner.
- Add to any soups or stews.
- Sprinkle on green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats (especially beef, veal, and pork), poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, or baking.
- Add to egg and cheese dishes.
- Use to make marinades for meat, tofu, seafood, poultry, and fish.
- Add to oil and vinegar or a cream base (like sour cream/mayo/plain yogurt) for a quick dressing.
- Sprinkle on cooked vegetables.
- Use in any tomato dish or casserole, like eggplant Parmesan or lasagna.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers, or veggie burgers.
- Add to crepes.
- Shake on pizza, or mix in with pizza sauce before assembling pizza.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or sprinkle on other breads before toasting.
- Shake on a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.
- Add to stuffings.
- Combine Italian Seasoning with a good quality olive oil and use for dipping bread with dinner.
Oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, basil, sage.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Aromatic and delicious - one of my favorite seasonings. I'm a fan of all the bitter flavor. In the seasoning is sage - and this, along with other components, provides an unparalleled taste and aroma.
Love this herb combination, good balance of herbs.