Frontier Natural Products, Whole Italian Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
A classic blend of Mediterranean spices, Italian Seasoning will enhance almost any dish. Of course, it shines most in Italian fare, like spaghetti sauces and lasagna. Keep a good stock of Italian Seasoning and pasta on hand and you'll be ready for company in short order! Italian Seasoning is available whole or powdered.
- Sprinkle on cooked pasta for a quick hot dinner.
- Add to any soups or stews.
- Sprinkle on green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats (especially beef, veal, and pork), poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, or baking.
- Add to egg and cheese dishes.
- Use to make marinades for meat, tofu, seafood, poultry, and fish.
- Add to oil and vinegar or a cream base (like sour cream/mayo/plain yogurt) for a quick dressing.
- Sprinkle on cooked vegetables.
- Use in any tomato dish or casserole, like eggplant Parmesan or lasagna.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers, or veggie burgers.
- Add to crepes.
- Shake on pizza, or mix in with pizza sauce before assembling pizza.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or sprinkle on other breads before toasting.
- Shake on a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.
- Add to stuffings.
- Combine Italian Seasoning with a good quality olive oil and use for dipping bread with dinner.
Oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, basil, sage.
Aromatic and delicious - one of my favorite seasonings. I'm a fan of all the bitter flavor. In the seasoning is sage - and this, along with other components, provides an unparalleled taste and aroma.
Posted by 5043057806299214161 on May 23, 2016
Smell god and it's a lot for a god prise ... love it
Posted by 5467536763928323200 on Nov 07, 2015
The blend I got was different taste than the McCormick I get at Walmart. For many things it is probably great, and the price is good, but it seemed a little stronger on the sage or oregano side than I like. I have 12 ounces left if you want it! The quality of the herbs seemed to be excellent and fresh and aromatic so this is just a matter of my personal digestive and olfactory sensitivities perhaps. 11/05/15
Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 16, 2014
I have used many products offered by this company and find the quality of their products is very good.
very aromatic seasoning
Posted by 4864673561210588352 on Jun 04, 2014
very aromatic seasoning, good for meat and vegetables