Frownies, Immune Shield, 60 ml (Discontinued Item)
By Frownies1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: FRW-13254
- UPC Code: 724498132547
- Package Quantity: 60 ml
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 1.4 x 6.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- For Anti-Aging and Anti-Oxidant Benefits
- Protect and Repair
- Fragrance Free
Vitamin E Serum
- Lip lines
- After sun care
- Under eye lines
- Acne treatment
Frownies Immune Shield
Immune Shield is formulated with 40% active vitamin E in its whole form including all 4 Tocopheiols and Tocotrienols (alpha-, beta-, gamma-, delta-), and 17 amino acids from whole wheat oil.
Scientific studies show Vitamin E protects against oxidation from free radicals that leads to skin cell damage, wrinkling, and skin cancer.
Use daily to soften and strengthen skin, lighten dark spots and improve skin coloration.
Apply liberally before and after sun exposure to protect the skin from UV ray damage.
- Use as a daily anti-oxidant skin treatment.
- Use after sun exposure to calm irritation and inflammation.
- Use on the eye area as a primer before applying color cosmetics.
- Pat a small amount on the finger to the under eye and eye lid area.
- Use on and around the lips to reduce fine lines.
- Use daily on acne to dry and promote healing of inflamed areas.
- Apply to abdominal and breast during pregnancy.
- Use after surgery on incisions to promote healing.
- Consult your doctor as to how soon to apply.
Non-GMO (genetically modified organism), avena sativa (whole oat oil), cyclomethicone, phenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, phenoxethanol.
No animal testing.