Fuchs Brushes, Ambassador Hairbrushes, Baby Brush & Comb, White, 2 Pieces
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Environmentally Smart
- This Product Uses no Endangered Wood
A well made hairbrush can last you a lifetime.
Hairbrushes with natural boar bristles have been preferred for centuries. Each of our Ambassador Hairbrushes has been carefully hand-crafted to provide years of enjoyable use. Our boar bristles are sheared humanely from farm-raised animals, as wool sheared from sheep. Ambassador Hairbrushes are made from non-endangered woods, beautifully durable and smooth to the touch. We offer many handle designs to comfortably fit any hand.
Boar bristles distribute the natural oils from their origin in the scalp to the hair ends. Besides adding luster, brushing with a fine Ambassador Hairbrush protects your hair from the elements which cause drying and splitting. For thick hair we recommend our Pneumatic Brushes. They are made with the finest boar bristles available and then reinforced with nylon quills. These brushes can tame the thickest hair while distributing your natural hair oils. Putting time aside each day to pamper yourself using a fine Ambassador Hairbrush can add calm and relaxation to a hectic day.
To care for your brush, we recommend washing in cool water with the shampoo you use on your hair. Because we use the finest woods we recommend that you do not soak your hairbrush. You can condition the natural boar bristles, and your hair, by using Nature's Alchemy essential oils of Rosemary or Lavender in the following manner: Place a small amount of Nature's Alchemy oil, just smaller than a dime, in the palm of your hand. Rub your hairbrush bristles in your palm to apply the oil and brush thoroughly from your scalp to the hair ends. You will see the added shine and conditioning effects immediately. This weekly routine will also add a lovely fragrance to your hair.