- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ecologically Correct
EkoTec Replacement Heads
- Easy to Replace Heads!
- Economical - Cost Less
- Better Dental Hygiene
- State-of-the-Art Design from European Dental Research
- Shorter Head-Tighter Bristle Field
- Cleans and Massages Effectively
- Unique Handle Shape
- Safe-Snug Fit
- Environmentally Responsible
- Recycled Paper Packaging
Another example of Fuchs commitment to world leadership in dental technology is the patented EkoTec Replaceable Head Toothbrush System. This product represents the ultimate merger of superior dental care with environmental awareness. The EkoTec's bristle field is compact, in keeping with the latest trends and advances in European dentistry, to ensure easy access to all areas of the mouth.
The replaceable head has several additional advantages:
- First, it saves you money. When the head wears out, you pay only for the replacement heads, rather than for a whole new toothbrush.
- Second, it's good for the planet. By cutting down on the number of handles repeatedly thrown away, you can help alleviate problems of landfill overflow and waste disposal in your local environment. All EkoTec toothbrushes come with three replacement heads; when these have worn out, you may continue to purchase convenient EkoTec Replacement Head Packs until it is finally time for a new handle.
- Third, EkoTec is hygienic. Any toothbrush will become less effective over time, due to deterioration of bristles and the buildup of bacteria. Dentists tell you to change toothbrushes every 4-6 weeks. It is particularly important to replace a germ-filled toothbrush after a bout with the cold or flu; this helps avoid reinfection during your recovery. However, few people actually keep to this schedule. We forget to get new toothbrushes or fail to keep a reserve supply on hand. With EkoTec, however, replacing a toothbrush is easy: you just pop out the old head, pop in the new one, and brush!
You get three heads with your first purchase and four heads with each replacement pack, so you should always have some on hand. Better replacement habits mean better care of your teeth and gums. By using EkoTec, you can always achieve optimum care levels for your teeth and gums by disposing worn-out toothbrushes before they harm your dental health.
To remove old head push from back of handle. Insert replacement head until it snaps firmly into handle.
Only use Fuchs EkoTec replaceable heads with the Fuchs toothbrush. Fuchs toothbrush heads are for use only in Fuchs EkoTec replaceable head toothbrushes.
Do not put replacement heads into mouth when not affixed to handle. Keep replacement heads out of reach of children.
This toothbrush is hard to hold and the brush is so hard it makes my gums bleed. I wouldn't buy it again.
Cuts Gums To Ribbons
Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Dec 10, 2015
The bristles are so sharp that they draw blood compared with my gentle Philips Sonicare electric.
Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Jan 07, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Dec 15, 2011
great brush! helps me get the coffee stains off my teeth
Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Nov 11, 2011
It looks a little old fashioned and you have to get accustomed to the toothbrush head, because at the start it feels relay big and you have to keep your mouth width open. I would say than bristles are more medium than soft. But I like the eko idea and after couple times it feels and works ok!