Full Circle Home LLC, Laid Back Dish Brush with Replacable Head, 1 Brush (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Earth-Friendly Cleaning Tools
- Biodegradable Plant 'Plastic'
- Natural & Recycled Bristles
- Renewable Bamboo
- Packaged with Recycled Paper and Eco-Friendly Inks
- Come Clean. Full Circle.
- Made with Biodegradable Bonterra Plant Plastic
Not only does this brush feel good in your hand, but it also looks good on your counter and it's extra good for the earth.
This brush uses a unique bristle blend. Natural plant bristles hold soap for clean, sudsy action, recycled plastic bristles are earth-friendly and super durable. Plant fiber bristles naturally darken after soaking.
Replaceable brush heads are dishwasher safe.
Bamboo is not dishwasher safe and should dry between each use.
For best results coat bamboo with a natural oil at least one a year.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very nice scrub brush. The bristles aren't quite as firm as I would like, but they get the job done. It would be really nice if the removable brush part was biodegradable or recyclable, but since it's made out of half plastic and half natural fibres, this doesn't really work, which I think is unfortunate. But I love that the brushes are replaceable so that you don't have to buy a whole new scrub brush. It's also a very nice size for jars, water bottles, and things with narrow openings.
Nice idea, bad implemetation
Posted by Reviewer2547176 on Dec 27, 2013
I liked the idea that you could change out the bristles on this brush when they got worn. However, the two piece arrangement of the replacement head will not stay together on the handle. It broke apart after each use of the brush and I ended up tying it together with some cotton string. The bristles themselves have not worn well, and seem to only last about a week. Not a good quality product.
Posted by KaliMama on Aug 06, 2013
Love the design and it does it's job. Definetely prefer this over the one with room for dish washing liquid in the shaft
just for the kitchen decor
Posted by anioto on Jun 16, 2013
Too soft, and bristles are too long, so not just badly cleaning, but also bristles need to be cleaned after each using too.
Posted by Reviewer1165019 on Dec 03, 2012