Fun Fresh Foods, Dowd & Rogers, Gluten Free Cake Mix, Dark Vanilla, 14 oz (397g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Product Code: FUN-00103
- UPC Code: 834724001032
- Package Quantity: 14 oz (397g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 5.4 x 5.4 in, 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- All Natural
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Make with Italian Chestnut Flour
Packed with the nutty sweetness of Italian Chestnut Flour, the natural goodness of Fine White Rice Flour, and the silky smoothness of Capioca Flour, our premium flour blend captures the innovative spirit of artisan baking.
Makes a Single Layer Cake
Additional Ingredients Needed:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 9 inch round cake pan or use parchment paper, trimmed to fit bottom of pan.
- Place contents of the Evaporated Cane Juice (ECJ) Packet in a large mixing bowl. Cream ECJ and butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time to ECJ mixture and beat until blended. Scrape down bowl. Beat 5 seconds at medium speed.
- Reduce electric mixer speed to slow. Alternately add the tan Flour Packet and water into wet mixture and blend. Scrape down bowl. Blend thoroughly but Do Not Over Mix. Batter should be fairly thick. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake immediately.
- For a single layer cake bake for 23-27 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. For cupcakes, bake approximately 15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and place on a rack. Cool completely before frosting. Keep covered.
- For high altitude, bake at 375°F for 28-30 minutes.
Serving Ideas: Serve with your favorite icing, fresh raspberry sauce, or with vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!
Organic evaporated cane juice, gourmet flour blend (fine white rice flour, Italian chestnut flour, tapioca flour), cultured buttermilk, pure vanilla powder, aluminum free baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, baking soda.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (50 g)—1/8 Cake|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||5||121|
|Total Fat||.5 g*||14 g**||<1%||22%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||8 g||0%||40%|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||90 mg||0%||30%|
|Sodium||180 mg||200 mg||9%||9%|
|Total Carb.||42 g||42 g||14%||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||<1 g||2%||2%|
|Sugars||24 g||24 g|
|Protein||2 g||4 g||4%||8%|
*Amount in dry mix
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4