- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- USDA Organic
- Supports a Healthy Heart
- 1/2 the Fat of Peanuts†
- Crunchy Fresh Taste
- Naturally Occurring Isoflavones**
- 12 g Protein Per Serving
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Organic by Utah Department of Agriculture
FunFresh Foods Organic SoyNuts-
a delicious snack for the whole family. Rich in naturally occurring soy protein, SoyNuts can be eaten alone, topped on salads and yogurt, or added to a favorite trail mix. FunFresh Food selects only the highest quality organic soybeans in delectable halves, roasted to a golden brown. The superior taste of our Organic Soynuts will have you coming back for more. Each serving contains naturally occurring isoflavones — the antioxidant compounds believed to provide soy's healthy benefits.
Why are Our Organic SoyNuts The Healthier Choice?
- Organic and Vegan
- Non-GMO Soybeans
- Meets Healthy Heart Guidelines††
- 100% Natural - No artificial colors or flavors
- 12 g Protein per Serving
† Based on approximate comparison of fat content in 1 oz FunFresh Foods Organic SoyNuts with average fat content in 1 oz of dry roasted peanuts, pre USDA data.
** FunFresh Foods sources the highest quality Organic SoyNuts that contain naturally occurring isoflavones. The amount may vary from harvest to harvest. Independent lab analysis over four separate harvests indicates an average content of approximately 65 mg per serving.
†† Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a fay may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of FunFresh Foods Organic SoyNuts provides 12 grams of soy protein.
Organic soybeans (non-GMO) and himalayan pink sea salt.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Packaged by weight, not volume.
|Serving Size: 1oz (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrates||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4