Fun Fresh Foods, Sel Gris Grey Sea Salt, 6.43 oz (180.48 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Guerande, France
- The Real Food Trading Company
- Hand-Harvested Sea Salt
Sel Gris Grey Sea Salt is subjected to rigorous screening procedures to monitor suspected contaminants.
Sel Gris Grey Sea Salt is a raw whole salt from the salt ponds of Guerande, France.
It is hand harvested using traditional Celtic methods. The grey color comes from the clay-lined salt ponds the seawater is evaporated in. The clay in the ponds adds minerals and nutrients that bring nutritional value and flavor to this fine salt.
Sel Gris is considered by many chefs to be the best-quality salt available. It's perfect as an all purpose shaker salt for use at the table or baking and cooking.
Sel gris grey sea salt.
Caking is a natural occurrence. Shake or tap gently and the clumps will disappear. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1.41 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 128|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|