Fun Fresh Foods, World Berries, Cacao Nibs, 5 oz (140 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Raw Food
- Premium Dried Cacao Nibs
- USDA Organic
- Eco Grown Certified
- Certified Organic by Utah Dept of Agriculture & Food
Discussion: Theobroma cacao (the "food of the gods") was central to some of the most ancient Central and South American civilizations. Within a century after Christopher Columbus first encountered the cacao, its medicinal and culinary uses had spread throughout Europe.
World Berries uses only the most prized of all cacao nibs that are less bitter and more aromatic than more modern varieties. FunFresh Foods raw cacao nibs are a good source of fiber, with a flavor similar to that of unsweetened chocolate. World Berries cacao nibs are certified organic and thoroughly screened for heavy metals and pesticides.
Directions: Eat cacao nibs out of the bag; add to mixes, smoothies and cereal, or, grind and blend with sugar and milk to make hot cocoa.
Organic cacao (theobroma cacao).
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g||18%†|
|Saturated Fat||7 g||35%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%†|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||36%†|
|† Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|