- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- No GMO Project Verified
- Made With U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Supports Stress & Fatigue Reduction
- Dietary Supplement
- Producer - Certified Organic - Washington State Dept of Agriculture
Host Defense CordyChi uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and cordycepic acid), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myconutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Cordychi
A uniquely balanced blend of Cordyceps and Reishi, CordyChi brings the benefit of supporting energy and oxygen uptake with cellular nutrients. Adults with active lifestyles and those who seek balance in a stressful world will breathe easy with CordyChi.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cordyceps mycelium‡||500 mg||†|
|Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium‡||500 mg||†|
|†Daily value not established|