Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Maitake, 120 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic Mushrooms
- Made with U.S. Grown Organic Mushrooms
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels, as Part of Your Diet
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Non GMO Project Verified
Host Defense Maitake uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mushroom, mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabainoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for supporting Natural Immunity.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown and Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Freeze Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- Bioavailable, Heat Activated
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From The Forest, to our Farm, to You
Host Defense Maitake
Found growing in temperate hardwood forests, Maitake has been the subject of studies worldwide and is known for supporting normal cell growth. Containing 1, 3 1, 4 and 1, 6 beta-D glucans, Maitake is a delicious, edible species, with a long history of traditional use.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules one per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
‡ Certified Organic
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mycelium ‡||900 mg||†|
|Maitake (Grifola frondosa) fruitbodies ‡||100 mg||†|
†Daily Value not established