- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Organic Mushrooms
- Made with U.S. Grown, Double Extracted Organic Mushrooms
- Traveler's Size
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
About the Founder Paul Stamets
Believes in the power of mycelium, the network of thread-like cells that produces mushrooms. Paul wants everyone to share in the benefits from the Host Defense line of products. Mentored by the greatest mycologists of our time, he integrates and expands upon the knowledge of our ancestors.
Host Defense Myco Sheild
This refreshing spray combines five powerful polypore mushroom species, which contribute their unique properties to create a special blend that helps support the immune systems of travelers on the go.
- Full spectrum of active constituents
- Grown & processed in the USA
- Purity assured
- Double extracted
- Optimized, peak life cycle selection
- PValue certified for maximum growth
From the forest, to our farm, to you.
As a dietary supplement, apply three pump sprays into mouth and then swallow, twice per day. Do not inhale while spraying. Avoid contact with eyes. Shake well before using. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Water, alcohol‡ (alcohol content: 25-35%), myceliated brown rice‡, peppermint essential oil‡
|Serving Size: 0.42 ml (3 sprays)|
|Servings Per Container: 71|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Fresh Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) mycellium extract‡
Fresh Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) mycelium extract‡
Fresh Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium extract‡
Fresh Birch Polypore (Piptoporus betulinus) mycelium extract‡
Fresh Turkey Tails (Trametes versicolor) mycelium extract‡
|† Daily value not established.