Fungiology, Coriolus Versicolor (Turkey Tail), 90 Plantcaps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.84|
- Made with Organic Turkey Tail
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Cultivated and Packaged in the U.S.A.
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail) - Found throughout the world, this mushroom is widely used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities. It is also called Turkey Tail, due to its resemblance to the multicolored tail of the wild turkey.
Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be taken with or without food.
Capsule (pullulan), magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source <1%).
Keep out of the reach of children. Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Store in a cool, dry place, ideally between 68º-77ºF.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail) Whole Mushroom Powder†||600 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
† Organic Mushroom.