Fungiology, Coriolus Versicolor (Turkey Tail), 90 Veggie Plantcaps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Turkey Tail
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Cultivated and Packaged in the U.S.A.
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail) - Found throughout the world, this mushroom is widely used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities. It is also called Turkey Tail, due to its resemblance to the multicolored tail of the wild turkey.
Take 1 serving (3 Plantcaps) daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be taken with or without food.
Capsule (pullulan), magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source <1%).
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Plantcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail) Whole Mushroom Powder†||1,800 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.
† Organic Mushroom.