Fungiology, Grifola Frondosa (Maitake), 90 Veggie Plantcaps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Organic Maitake
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Cultivated and Packaged in the U.S.A.
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
Grifola frondosa (Maitake) - Known as the "Dancing Mushroom" in Japan (or "Hen of the woods" in English) has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities. Maitake is also one of the major culinary mushrooms in Japan.
Take 1 serving (3 Plantcaps) daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be taken with or without food.
Capsule (pullulan), magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source <1%).
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Plantcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Grifola frondosa (Maitake) Whole Mushroom Powder†||1,800 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.
† Organic Mushroom.