Fungiology, Lentinula Edodes (Shiitake), 90 Veggie Plantcaps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Organic Shiitake
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Cultivated and Packaged in the U.S.A.
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) - A culinary mushroom from East Asia, Shiitake has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities. In Japan, it is traditionally grown on "shi" logs - hence the name, Shiitake.
Take 1 serving (3 Plantcaps) daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be taken with or without food.
Capsule (pullulan), magnesium stearate (Non-GMO vegetable source <1%).
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Plantcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Lentinula edodes
(Shiitake) Whole Mushroom Powder†
|* Daily Values not established.
† Organic Mushroom.