Fungiology, Organic Agaricus Blazei (Himematsutake), 3.52 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & extracellular Compounds)
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Agaricus blazei (Himematsutake)- In the 1960s, samples of Agaricus blazei were sent to Japan from a village in Brazil to be studied. Since that time, this mushroom has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities.
Take 1-3 serving daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be added to water, juice, tea or smoothies.
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplement. Keep out the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with our shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 600 mg♦)|
|Serving Per Container: Approximately 165|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Agaricus blazei (Himematsutake) Whole Mushroom Powder†||600 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established