Fungiology, Organic Agaricus Blazei (Himematsutake), 3.52 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & extracellular Compounds)
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Agaricus blazei (Himematsutake)- In the 1960s, samples of Agaricus blazei were sent to Japan from a village in Brazil to be studied. Since that time, this mushroom has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities.
Take 1-3 serving daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be added to water, juice, tea or smoothies.
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplement. Keep out the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with our shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 600 mg♦)|
|Serving Per Container: Approximately 165|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Agaricus blazei (Himematsutake) Whole Mushroom Powder†||600 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established