Fungiology, Organic Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga), 3.52 oz (100 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Inonotus obliquus (Chaga)- Chaga is found in colder regions, growing primarily on the trunks of birch trees. It has been used in traditional natural medicine in Eastern European countries since the 16th century. Our Chaga is 100% American-sourced and third-party certified to radiation-free.
Take- 1-3 servings daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be added to water, juice, tea or smoothies.
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming, dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 600 mg♦)|
|Serving Per Container: Approximately 165|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Inonotus (Chaga) Whole Mushroom Powder†||600 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.