Fungiology, Organic Lentinula Edodes (Shiitake), 3.52 oz (100 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Cultivated and Packaged in the U.S.A.
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) - A culinary mushroom from East Asia, Shiitake has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities. In Japan, it is traditionally grown on "shii" logs - hence the name, Shiitake.
Take 1-3 servings daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be added to water, juice, tea or smoothies.
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 600 mg♦)|
|Servings Per Container: Approximately 165|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) Whole Mushroom Powder†||600 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
♦600 mg per scoop is an average. Individual scooping technique may yield slightly less than or slightly more than 600 mg.