FungusAmongUs, Organic Chanterelle, 1 oz (28 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organically Grown
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- Organic Trade Association
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushrooms in sink to rinse and pat dry.
Organic chanterelle (champignon séches - chanterelle)
May contain product from USA, Canada, China, Russia and/or Serbia
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|