This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
FungusAmongUs, Organic Mushroom Medley, 1 oz (28 g)16 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.32 lbs (0.15 kg)
- Product Code: FAU-60016
- UPC Code: 719870600165
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3.1 x 4.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Organically Grown
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
This wonderful, woodsy tasty treat is a variety of most of our organic dried mushrooms. Mushroom Medley offers complex flavors, colors and textures that will add a new dimension to pasta, rice and any dish that calls for mushrooms.
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushroom in sink to rinse and pat dry.
May contain product from USA, Canada, China, Russia and/or Serbia.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I don't like to buy fresh mushrooms because they always seem to go bad so quickly. This is a great alternative, and as long as you've got time to make them up ahead, this is going to save you money. It works for me and at a great price!
From Israel. Loved these mushrooms. And the price is nice.