FungusAmongUs, Organic Mushroom Medley, 1 oz (28 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organically Grown
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
This wonderful, woodsy tasty treat is a variety of most of our organic dried mushrooms. Mushroom Medley offers complex flavors, colors and textures that will add a new dimension to pasta, rice and any dish that calls for mushrooms.
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushroom in sink to rinse and pat dry.
May contain product from USA, Canada, China, Russia and/or Serbia.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
I don't like to buy fresh mushrooms because they always seem to go bad so quickly. This is a great alternative, and as long as you've got time to make them up ahead, this is going to save you money. It works for me and at a great price!
Excellent for pastas, soups and pizzas!
Posted by 4627315990949700871 on Jun 14, 2015
It is extremely rare do i write reviews, but when the product is so good, i just had to write one. Smells amazing! Soak them in hot water, chop them up and they make excellent pesto mushroom pizzas, wild mushroom pasta and mushroom soups too. This will be my staple in many months to come!
Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Nov 10, 2014
this mix contain too big and too dried pieces which stay hard and resin even after 1.5 hours of cook
...and I don't even really like mushrooms!
Posted by 5293664397584770863 on Oct 28, 2014
I bought this to try in my pasta dish: Parpardelle with mushroom spicy sausage cream sauce. It was so good!!! I'm on my way to reorder 4 more!
Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Mar 02, 2012
Really good. I just wish iHerb would offer larger portions. 28 grams soon goes!