FungusAmongUs, Organic Porcini, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organically Grown
- Champignon Seches - Cepe
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- Member Organic Trade Association
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Recipe Inside
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushrooms in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1203772 on May 10, 2011
Posted by Reviewer2361910 on Jan 05, 2012
From Israel. Loved these mushrooms. And the price is nice.
Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Mar 02, 2012
Absolutely delicious - I wish iHerb would offer larger portions, though. 28 grams soon goes!
Very tasty mushrooms
Posted by Reviewer2414024 on Apr 16, 2013
Very tasty mushrooms, great for soup