FungusAmongUs, Organic Porcini, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Organically Grown
- Champignon Seches - Cepe
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- Member Organic Trade Association
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Recipe Inside
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushrooms in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 31, 2014
They are great, so tasty! I made a risotto and it turned out perfect and delicious. The mushrooms do have some dirt and sand, so it's better to rinse them well, as advised in the packet. I will definitely buy again.
Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Nov 10, 2014
recipe of mushroom soup inside of box was very useful too.
Posted by cot477 on Apr 08, 2014
used to make magic mushroom powder from the nom nom paleo cookbook. taste is fine. nothing to compare it to...
good price, good flavor
Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Mar 25, 2014
Good price, good product, many uses since its dried. Tasty. Would recommend.