FutureBiotics, Berry Fruity, 90 Organic Veggie Tabs (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Health. Nature. Life
- Certified Organic
- Wild Cultivar Berries and Fruit
- Daily Bioactive Guarantee: Concentrated Whole-Fruit Polyphenols
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- 30 Day Supply
The "Whole" Story
Active Enzymes From Whole Food
Organic products are good for you and good for the environment. Certified organic whole foods are responsibly harvested and provide more of the healthy benefits that nature intended!
Daily Bioactive Guarantee
Futurebiotics employs fresh processing and low temperature drying to specially preserve the bioactivity of Certified Organic Berry Fruity. Our vibrant tablet color is a sure indicator of potency and freshness allowing us to guarantee:
- Active, living, whole-food enzymes from whole certified organic apples and select certified organic fruits and berries.
- Natural vitamin C from specially grown and processed certified organic acerola cherries. Each daily dose of Berry Fruity provides 60 mg (100% DV) of vitamin C.
- Bioactive supernutrients from exotic fruit juices.
Did you Know?
Our wild cultivar fruits and berries have not been commercially hybridized for "sweetness" and "juiciness"-they maintain the original phytonutrient profiles nature intended.
- Bioactive synergistic blend of wild cultivar berries with organic superfruits and juices rich in phytonutrients.
- Whole heritage Apples- Including natural juice and polyphenol-rich peel.
- With whole-food organic Vitamin C.
Research shows that berries work synergistically and are far more effective when a full spectrum of fruits and berries are consumed rather than just single fruits or isolated fruit compounds.
Berry Fruity provides exotic, wild cultivar organic super fruits--berries and fruit juices selected for their rich pigments and natural phytonutrients such as polyphenols, flavonoids, anthocyanins, catechnins. Each fruit is cryogenically milled and cold processed to protect enzymatic bioactivity.
Futurebiotics Berry Fruity utilizes only whole, naturally-evolved, heritage variety apples. Not commercial apple residues or by-products.
Natural organic vitamin C from acerola cherries grown on certified organic small-plot farms are hand-picked when color indicates peak potency-provides 100% of the recommended daily value.
Berry Fruity is certified organic. In fact, every single ingredient in this product, without exception, is certified organic.
Berry Fruity-pure, fresh, and bioactive just like Nature intended. 100% Vegetarian. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
As dietary supplement for adults, take 3 tablets daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Organic rice maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic rice flour, organic rice concentrate, organic rice extract.
Contains absolutely no added sugar, salt, corn, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy diary, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from Organic Acerola cherry extract and Organic Manioc root)||60 mg||100%|
|Organic Apple (whole fruit including peel)||550 mg||†|
|Organic Wild Bilberry (berry and seed)||105 mg||†|
|Organic Wild Lingonberry (berry and seed)||105 mg||†|
|Organic Black Currant (berry, seed and juice)||88 mg||†|
|Organic Aronia (juice)||40 mg||†|
|Organic Pomegranate (juice)||22 mg||†|
|Organic Wild Blueberry (berry and seed)||12 mg||†|
|Organic Concord Grape (juice)||11 mg||†|
|Organic Sour Cherry (juice)||6 mg||†|
|Organic Wild Elderberry (juice)||4 mg||†|
|Organic Wild Cranberry (juice)||4 mg||†|
|Organic Red Raspberry (berry and seed)||2 mg||†|
|Organic Black Raspberry (berry and seed)||1 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|