- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
FutureBiotics, CranBiotic, Sugar-Free Cranberry + Probiotic, 60 Veggie Caps1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: FBS-02526
- UPC Code: 049479025268
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.5 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven CranEx for Healthy Urinary Tract Function
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Healthy Urinary Tract Action Plan
The urinary tract is the body's filtering system for removal of liquid wastes. Harmful bacteria may invade the urinary tract, cling to the inside walls of the urethra and bladder and then multiply, resulting in a urinary tract infection (UTI). Contributing factors include the use of antibiotics, structural abnormalities of the urinary tract, sexual intercourse, excessive sugar consumption, chronic vaginitis and waiting too long to empty the bladder. Maintaining a balance of friendly flora is important to preserving and restoring a healthy urinary tract.
- Along with Futurebiotics CranBiotic and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, a diet rich in colorful fruits and vegetables, lean protein and whole grains can assist in maintaining and restoring a healthy urinary tract system by helping to fortify the immune system.
- Avoid sugar, coffee and alcoholic beverages that can cause urinary tract irritation and can suppress the immune system.
- Staying physically active helps maintain a strong immune system. Aim for 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of clean, pure water daily to increase urine flow and help flush urinary track system.
- Alkalinizing the urine can help provide relief from UTI symptoms. Minerals bound to citrate, such as potassium, calcium or magnesium citrate, help alkalinize the urine.
Do's and Don'ts
- Urinate after sexual intercourse to help remove bacteria from entering the urethra.
- People with diabetes have an increased risk of a UTI; maintain control of blood sugar levels.
- Breathable (cotton) under clothing may help reduce harmful bacteria proliferation.
- Empty the bladder when you initially feel the need.
Measure Your Progress
There is growing concern that antibiotic therapy may actually promote recurrent bladder infection by disturbing and destroying the beneficial bacteria within the body and by giving rise to antibiotic-resistant strains of harmful bacteria. Consult with your healthcare professional about different treatment options; for many, a more natural approach works well.
CranBiotic - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
- Patented, sugar-free CranEX Cranberry extract - Clinically proven to support healthy urinary tract function
- Lactospore — 200 million friendly bacteria; proven to deliver viable lactobacilli to the intestine
- Cratavin Crataeva nurvala extract - Clinically shown to provide support for urinary health maintenance
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in CranBiotic can help maintain critical flora balance in the urinary and gastro-intestinal tracts. Furthermore, the special microencapsulated spores in Lactospore eliminate the potential negative interaction between cranberry and certain probiotics, rendering the probiotics ineffective.
Research indicates that cranberry helps inhibit harmful pathogens from adhering to the mucosal cells lining the urinary tract. A clinical study utilizing CranEX Cranberry extract showed excellent benefits with chronic UTI sufferers. This ultra high-potency, patented sugar-free cranberry extract is concentrated at 150:1 and is standardized for 30% polyphenols as proanthocyanidins (PAC).
Delivering viable live probiotics to the intestinal tract is a formidable technical challenge. Lactospore is a naturally microencapsulated sporiferous preparation of Lactobacillus sporogenes that is proven to deliver viable lactobacilli to the intestine. It is room-temperature stable and highly resistant to the action of heat, gastric acids and bile, containing microorganisms capable of rectifying the gastro-intestinal flora imbalance. CranBiotic provides 200 million friendly bacteria cells per daily dose. Lactospore is uniquely engineered to remain viable in solution with CranEX high-potency cranberry extract.
CranBiotic is further enhanced with Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), which are non-digestible dietary fibers that help keep the gastro-intestinal system healthy by nourishing and promoting friendly bacteria; and Cratavin, a standardized extract that provides natural support for urinary health maintenance.
CranBiotic is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, and super-potent Digezyme boosts digestion and absorption.
CranEX employs a unique, patented extraction process that produces a 150:1 super cranberry concentrate.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, mint oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|CranEX Cranberry extract (150:1) (standardized for 30% polyphenols as proanthocyanidins)||120 mg||†|
|Lactospore (providing 200 million friendly bacteria cells from Lactobacillus sporogenes)||13.4 mg||†|
|Cratavin (standardized for 1.5 mg lupeol from Crataeva nurvala extract)||100 mg||†|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (from Chicory root)||200 mg||†|
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators (Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme)||20 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|