FutureBiotics, Detox, Daily Liver Support , 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Health. Nature. Life
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Healthy Liver Function
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Liver Support Action Plan
The liver performs over 500 vital body functions. In addition to its critical role as a detoxifier and filter, it is also essential in digestion, energy production, and blood production. A modern diet of processed foods, exposure to environmental pollutants, excessive alcohol and medication intake, excess body weight and liver disease are all significant threats to liver health. There are a number of health strategies that can help protect, maintain and improve liver function.
- Take Futurebiotics Detox and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a diet that emphasizes fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts & seeds, fish and lean meats. Include healthy fats, which contain essential fatty acids.
- Minimize or avoid fatty foods, dairy products, sugar, alcohol and processed foods that make the liver work harder.
- A healthy weight can help prevent fatty liver. Excess body weight is the primary predictor of fatty liver (hepatic steatosis) caused by the accumulation of triglyceride droplets within individual liver cells.
- Get at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise every day to help maintain an ideal body weight. Remember to stay well hydrated while exercising.
- Short-term fasting can help the body naturally detoxify and reduce liver stress.
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help flush toxins from the body.
Dos and Don'ts
- To reduce the load and stress on your liver, avoid contact with environmental toxins, including cigarette smoke, whenever possible.
- In consultation with your health professional and whenever possible, limit your use of over-the-counter medications.
Detox - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors from Turmeric root. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
- Milk Thistle Extract - Nature's own clinically-studied hepatoprotective
- Picroliv - Standardized extract engineered to support healthy liver function
- Natural factors including Artichoke leaf, Turmeric root, and Dandelion root.
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in Futurebiotics Detox, including Milk Thistle extract, Picrorhiza kurroa extract, Artichoke leaf and Turmeric extract all help support healthy liver function by protecting the liver, simulating and regenerating liver cells and providing antioxidant support.
Milk Thistle extract, standardized for 80% silymarin, has been used for centuries for both digestion and liver concerns. Silymarin is a group of lignan flavonoids unique to Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum). Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant that research has shown protects the liver from free radicals, helps normal liver function including repair and regeneration of liver cells and is a hepatoprotectant that can protect the liver from the damaging effects of toxins.
An Ayurvedic botanical, Picroliv is standardized to contain 4% kutkins from Picrorhiza kurroa extract. It has been studied for its ability to stimulate normal liver function including the growth of damaged liver cells, protecting healthy cells from damage and acting as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Futurebiotics Detox includes a proprietary hepatoprotective compound which contains complementary botanicals and whole-plant natural co-factors, including Artichoke leaf, Turmeric extract, Dandelion root and Alfalfa leaf, all of which have historically been used to support healthy liver function.
Futurebiotics Detox is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
Silybin is the principle flavanone in silymarin, the active constituent group standardized in Milk Thistle. Silybin has been shown to assist protein synthesis and cell-regeneration in the liver.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose, (vegetarian capsule), stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica, peppermint oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Milk Thistle seed extract (standardized to contain 80% [280 mg] silymarin)||350 mg||*|
|Picroliv (standardized to contain 4% [8 mg] kutkin from Picrorhiza kurroa rhizome extract)||200 mg||*|
|Proprietary Hepatoprotective Compound:
Curcumin C3 Complex (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids from Turmeric root extract), Turmeric root, Dandelion root, Beet root, Alfalfa leaf, Artichoke leaf.
(Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)
|* Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I give this product to my dog who was diagnosed with Hepatitis in October of 2008. His liver enzymes were off the charts and are now in the normal range. I use this along with Vibrant Health Curcuminoids 95+, 250mg, a great combination!
Been taking this for HCV for about 6 months. I feel great now. I take it along with other recommendations from "Herbs for Hep C and the Liver", and I like that it has so many of the herbs in it, without the Bupleurum, which has caused problems for some. Nice dark amber glass bottle too!
Posted by 5186824761583611427 on Apr 23, 2016
Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Feb 15, 2016
My blood test clearly showed the results.
total waste of money
Posted by 4781849495485962174 on Aug 04, 2015
it had zero benefits, I have used all but 10 pills, I will trash remaining capsules.
Seems to be working
Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jun 09, 2015
Hard to tell after only a couple of weeks...2x per day, but bowel movements are consistently better and lighter in color which indicates a healthier elimination. I learned this years ago from an iridologist when I was put on a cleansing diet. I'm hoping to avoid fasting etc by taking this product. I may up 4 to 5 stars after taking it longer.