Categories Health Topics Cleanse, Detox Cleanse / Detoxify Formulas
Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas Liver Support Formulas
FutureBiotics, Detox, Daily Liver Support, 60 Veggie Caps
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Healthy Liver Function
- Milk Thistle Extract-Nature's Own Clinically-Studied Hepatoprotective
- Picroliv - Standardized Extract Engineered to Support Healthy Liver Function
- Natural Co-Factors Including Artichoke Leaf, Tumeric Root, and Picrorhiza Kurroa Rhizome
- 30 Days Supply
- Dietary Supplement
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in Futurebiotics Detox, including Milk Thistle extract, Picrorhiza kurroa extract, Artichoke leaf and Tumeric extract all help support healthy liver function by protecting the liver, stimulating and regenerating liver cells and providing antioxidant support.
Milk Thistle extract, standardized for 80% silymarin, has been used for centuries for both digestion and liver concerns. Silymarin is a group of lignan flavonoids unique to Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum). Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant that research has shown protects the liver from free radicals, helps normal liver function including repair and regeneration of liver cells and is a hepatoprotectant that can protect the liver from the damaging effects of toxins.
An Ayurvedic botanical, Picroliv is standardized to contain 4% kutkins from Picrorhiza kurroa extract. It has been studied for its ability to stimulate normal liver function including the growth of damaged liver cells, protecting healthy cells from damage and acting as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Futurebiotics Detox includes a proprietary hepatoprotective compound which contains complementary botanicals and whole-plant natural co-factors, including Artichoke leaf, Tumeric extract, Picrorhiza kurroa, Dandelion root and Alfalfa leaf, all of which have historically been used to support healthy liver function.
Futurebiotics Detox is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
Silybin is the principle flavanone in silymarin, the active constituent group standardized in Milk Thistle. Silybin has been shown to assist protein synthesis and cell-regeneration in the liver.
Liver Support Action Plan
The liver performs over 500 vital body functions. In addition to its critical role as a detoxifier and filter, it is also essential in digestion, energy production, and blood production. A modern diet of processed foods, exposure to environmental pollutants, excessive alcohol and medication intake, excess body weight and liver disease are all significant threats to liver health. There are a number of health strategies that can help protect, maintain and improve liver function.
- Take Futurebiotics Detox and comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a diet that emphasizes fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts & seeds, fish and lean meats. Include healthy fats, which contain essential fatty acids.
- Minimize or avoid fatty foods, dairy products sugar, alcohol and processed foods that make liver work harder.
- A healthy weight can help prevent fatty liver. Excess body weight is the primary predictor of fatty liver (hepatic steatosis) caused by the accumulation of triglyceride droplets within individual liver cells.
- Get at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise every day to help maintain an ideal body weight. Remember to stay well hydrated while exercising.
- Short-term fasting can help the body naturally detoxify and reduce liver stress.
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help flush toxins from the body.
Do's and Don’ts
- To reduce the load and stress on your liver, avoid contact with environmental toxins, including cigarette smoke, whenever possible.
- In consultation with your health professional and whenever possible, limit your use of over-the-counter medications.
Measure Your Progress
Healthy liver function aids digestion and elimination, reduces bad breath and body odor, increases energy, improves skin conditions like acne and eczema and can even reduce the symptoms of PMS.
Detox -taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Milk Thistle seed, Picrorhiza kurroa rhizome and Tumeric root. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, geranium oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Milk Thistle seed extract (standardized to contain 80% [200 mg] silymarin)||250 mg||*|
|Picroliv (standardized to contain 4% [6 mg] kutkins from Picrorhiza kurroa rhizome extract)||150 mg||*|
|Proprietary Hepatoprotective Compound:
Milk Thistle seed, Curcumin C3 Complex (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids from Turmeric root extract), Turmeric root, Picrorhiza kurroa rhizome, Dandelion root, Beet root, Alfalfa leaf, Artichoke leaf.
(Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)
|* Daily Value not established|