FutureBiotics, Folic Acid from Lemon Peel, 120 Organic Veggie Tabs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Health. Nature. Life
- Dietary Supplement
- 120 Day Supply
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by NOFA-NY
Daily Bioactive Guarantee: Plays an Important Role in Prenatal Development and Cardiovascular Health.
The "Whole" Story
Active Folic Acid From Whole Food
Organic products are good for you and good for the environment. Certified organic whole foods are responsibly harvested and provide more of the healthy benefits that nature intended!
Daily Bioactive Guarantee
- Natural folic acid (800 mcg per tablet) from certified organic whole lemon peel extract.
- All of the naturally-present bioflavonoids from certified organic whole lemon peel.
- Water extracted lemon peel free of solvents and volatile impurities.
Did You Know?
Our certified organic lemons are grown on privately-owned organic farms without any chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
Folic Acid from Lemon Peel - pure, fresh, and bioactive just like Nature intended. 100% Vegetarian. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
- Folic Acid - Plays an important role in prenatal development and supports cardiovascular health.
- Water extracted whole Lemon Peel - No chemical solvents.
- 100% natural-source Folic Acid - Free of pesticides, fertilizer and preservatives.
Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folic acid intake should not exceed 250% of the DV (1000 mcg).
In addition, folic acid has been shown to help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, supporting cardiovascular health. Each Futurebiotics Folic Acid tablet provides 800 mcg of folic acid (200% DV).
Futurebiotics Folic Acid utilizes only certified organic whole lemon peel extract. Lemons are grown on an organic farm without chemical pesticides or fertilizers and water extracted to maintain purity. In addition to the folic acid, the extract provides bioflavonoids naturally present in lemon peel.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Organic rice maltodextrin, organic rice concentrate, organic rice extract.
Contains absolutely no added sugar, salt, corn, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
Futurebiotics Folic Acid is Certified Organic. In fact, every single ingredient in this product, without exception, is Certified Organic.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folic Acid (from Organic Lemon Peel extract)||800 mcg||200%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm very glad I've found these pills. It's all natural and doesn't contain too much folic acid. Recently scientific study has shown too much folic acid might cause autism in children. But at the other hand, it reduces the chance of neural tube defects in infants. I think these tablets contain just the right amount of folic acid.
Apparently radiation depletes this nutrient, so I'm taking this to prevent a deficiency, particularly now that Fukushima radiation is spreading globally.
Organic, 100% natural ingredients
Posted by 4651906431664882609 on Dec 17, 2015
Great organic formula! This is an essential for pregnant women, but also for overall health.
Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015
Love that it's organic and natural. Can't beat that!
So far, no problems......
Posted by 4720246434493774807 on Mar 30, 2015
Too soon to review, but I like that it's organic (gets 5 stars just for that) , and it's at a good price point......
Posted by 4758481597058502695 on Mar 24, 2015
The best combination of healthy and organic for me.