FutureBiotics, GlucoActive, Cinnulin PF Cinnamon Extract, 60 Veggie Caps5 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: FBS-02915
- UPC Code: 049479029150
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.6 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Healthy Blood Glucose Levels Within the Normal Range
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Healthy Blood Glucose Action Plan
Understanding and achieving healthy blood glucose levels through daily physical activity, proper nutrition and weight control can contribute to a longer, healthier life. Maintaining healthy blood glucose levels can delay or even prevent development of type 2 diabetes and other unhealthy complications. High blood glucose is characterized by glucose levels higher than normal but not yet high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes. Ethnicity, age, obesity and heredity are all risk factors for developing high glucose.
- Along with Futurebiotics GlucoActive and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, eat a balanced, nutritious diet. Emphasize fruits and vegetables, lean protein, low-fat dairy and whole grains.
- Complex carbohydrates, including low-glycemic fruits and whole grains, help control cravings for refined sugars. Minimize simple carbohydrates that can cause blood sugar levels to spike.
- Healthy weight, stress and energy levels are all interdependent on physical activity. As advised by your health professional, increase your daily aerobic activity.
- Strength training helps build strong bones and muscles. Adding more muscle burns more calories - even at rest.
- Maintaining a healthy weight is one of the best strategies for maintaining healthy glucose levels. Losing 5-10% body weight will significantly help.
- Reducing stress will help maintain control of glucose levels. Visualization and deep breathing techniques are simple and effective ways to reduce stress during the day. Try a massage.
Do's and Don'ts
- Poor blood sugar control is a main cause of diabetic retinopathy. Get regular eye exams.
- Impaired blood glucose can be genetic. Know your family's health history and share it with your health professional.
- Bring your eating habits into balance. Don't overeat and don't skip eating. Eating several small meals throughout the day helps to maintain glucose balance.
Measure Your Progress
Learn the risk factors and indicators of unhealthy blood glucose levels. Work closely with your health professional to develop a plan, set goals, and get the tests recommended for measuring glucose levels.
- Cinnulin PF - Natural water-extracted cinnamon helps potentiate healthy insulin activity
- ActiVin - Provides improved glucose levels from natural procyanidins
- Proprietary "glucose support" compound with Chromium that supports glucose management
GlucoActive-taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with complementary nutrients ActiVin Grape seed extract, FenuLife Fenugreek extract, Chromium and Vanadium. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Scientific studies have shown that Cinnulin PF may improve insulin sensitivity and may reduce the risk factors for diabetes. GlucoActive is further enhanced with traditional extracts and complementary nutrients in a proprietary natural glucose support compound.
GlucoActive contains Cinnulin PF, a patented and clinically tested Cinnamon extract. Safe and effective, it is an aqueous extract, processed without solvents, that isolates the active Type A Polymers and virtually eliminates unwanted compounds often found in other cinnamon extracts. Type A Polymers are the bioactive compounds shown to be responsible for Cinnamon's insulin potentiating properties. Clinical studies have shown Cinnamon may assist with glucose control and decreases fasting glucose levels when taken consistently.
GlucoActive provides a proprietary glucose support compound that further helps improve glucose management safely and naturally. It combines Chromium Picolinate, an essential mineral that plays a role in the normal regulation of insulin action, with ActiVin Grape Seed extract, which contains natural flavonoids called procyanidins that improve glucose levels. In addition, FenuLife, a soluble fiber that helps slow the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream, and the mineral Vanadium that has been shown to support healthy glucose levels, have also been included.
GlucoActive is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
Patients treated with cinnamon for 40 days showed decreases in fasting glucose up to 29%.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, preferably one capsule 20 minutes before morning and evening meals. Check with your doctor before taking this product and test your blood sugar regularly.
Modified cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, cellulose, ginger oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cinnulin PF (Cinnamon bark aqueous extract 20:1) (Cinnamomum Burmannii) (Nees) (Blume)||250 mg||*|
|Proprietary Glucose Support Compound:||250 mg||*|
|FenuLife Fenugreek extract||*|
|ActiVin Grape Seed extract||*|
|Chromium (as Chromax Chromium Picolinate)||*|
|Vanadium (as BGOV bis-glycinato oxovanadium)||*|
(BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme. Lactospore)