FutureBiotics, InflamMotion, Joint Inflammation Complex, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients For Normal Joint Function
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Joint Inflammation Action Plan
Joint discomfort and inflammation are key indicators of joint health, limiting everyday activities and simple comfort. Whether joint discomfort stems from a temporary inflammation and swelling of the soft tissues around the joints, or a chronic condition such as the breakdown of cartilage in the joints, there are strategies to help maintain and regain healthy joint function.
- Take Futurebiotics InflamMotion and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a diet rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates.
- Eat good fats. Omega-3 fatty acids from salmon, walnuts, flaxseed and fortified eggs, along with monounsaturated fats like canola and olive oil help soothe inflammation.
- Ginger and turmeric have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties - use them in preparing food and for extra flavor.
- Stay active. Studies show that joint discomfort is reduced and function improved with moderate exercise.
- Try low impact activities such as swimming, walking or biking. Studies show that strengthening muscles helps take pressure off your joints. Include strength and resistance training and exercises that increase balance, flexibility and range of motion.
- Moist hot packs, soaking in a hot tub or getting a massage can help relieve stiffness and discomfort. In some cases a cold pack can help temporarily relieve discomfort.
- Acupuncture may trigger the release of pain-killing neurotransmitters and help relieve sore joints.
- Daily stretching relaxes and helps stabilize stiff muscles and joints. Try yoga, Tai chi or other daily stretching routines.
Do's and Don'ts
- Maintain a healthy weight. Every extra pound carried translates into three additional pounds of pressure on knees and hips.
- Joint injuries often occur when people are tired - don't exercise while fatigued.
Measure Your Progress
As inflammation and stiffness declines, you should notice more freedom from discomfort and stiffness, an increased range of motion and better flexibility and balance. Share your plan and progress with your health professional.
- BotaniFlex 125 - Clinically proven to reduce stiffness and ease joint discomfort
- Blocks COX-1, COX-2 and 5-LO enzyme pathways
- "Joint comfort" botanicals Boswellin, Curcumin C3 Complex and Ginger
For years scientists have known when the body releases an over-abundance of the enzymes called COX-1 and COX-2, they can trigger joint discomfort and swelling. Recently, a third enzyme, called 5-LO, was discovered that releases chemicals even more debilitating then COX-2. Clinical studies have now proven that the ingredients in BotaniFlex 125 are unique natural compounds that help block all three enzymes.
InflamMotion contains BotaniFlex 125, a unique patent-pending combination of Chinese Skullcap extract and Acacia extract. Researchers have investigated hundreds of plants in their quest to discover a natural solution to joint discomfort. Recently, they discovered the exact ratios of the ingredients in BotaniFlex 125 to be most effective in blocking the triggers that cause joint stiffness and discomfort. A clinical study using a special discomfort "index" showed the effectiveness of these two extracts compared to placebo. The ingredients in InflamMotion are backed by science, promise an all-natural solution to joint discomfort, and are gentle on the stomach.
InflamMotion also contains a proprietary botanical compound of Ginger root, Curcumin C3 Complex and Boswellin that have all demonstrated natural anti-inflammatory activity. Digestive enzymes Bromelain and Papain help blood and nutrients flow to muscle and joint tissue to keep them lubricated and healthy. Rutin, a powerful antioxidant found in citrus fruits, helps protect joint tissue from oxidative stress.
InflamMotion is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
In a 90 day clinical study of BotaniFlex 125, those taking 250 mg per day reported significant improvement in joint discomfort and stiffness when compared to the control group.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified Cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica, ginger oil.
InflamMotion - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Ginger root and Rutin. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Chinese Skullcap root extract
Acacia heartwood and bark extract
|Proprietary Joint Comfort Compound:
Oleanic Acid, Rutin, Boswellin (standardized for 65% boswellic acids from Boswellia serrata gum extract), Ginger root, Bromelain, Papain, Curcumin C3 Complex (standardized for 95% curcuminoids from Turmeric root extract)
BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore
iHerb Customer Reviews
It is exceptional in the relief it has provided to the pain and swelling in my shoulder. After about one/half hour from taking the first pill, I felt the pain almost entirely leave. The reduction in the swelling has enabled motion in my arm that I have not had since I injured it a year ago skiing.
I found this product and gamely tried it out of desperation, being non-partial to synthetic formulations. It worked almost immediately. I could feel the inflammation around my left SI joint reduce ease rapidly. Since then I have continued taking this supplement and I still feel discomfort/pain but it is more manageable and the inflammation, if it does recur, subsides quickly enough that I am not inconvenienced physically for long. I have since been diagnosed with a degenerative lumbar spine, and I intend to continue taking this product to stave off any possible inflammation, or at least reduce it's impact. I just hope more stocks come in real soon cos my better half has also started on this and my stocks are depleting fast!
Posted by 5268626683887627942 on Feb 19, 2016
This Joint Inflammation Complex, has been a blessing and relief! The added benefit is that this complex helped lesson the swelling with my shoulder Bursitis, like nothing else did. Am on my second bottle, and feeling better and better. Also feel better rest better and get more sleep with the inflammation gone. Most joint supplements work fine on the bones, but not always so great on the inflammation in muscles and tissues. I would heartily recommend this product for anyone for inflammation aspect of it. Thanks for a great product and terrific service! Vicki Workman 918-213-5967 Ramona, Ok 74061
FutureBiotics InflamMotion, Joint inflammation complex
Posted by 4787719942447941983 on Nov 22, 2014
This product has helped me with the arthritic pain in my fe The iHerb company was very efficient in the process of ordering this product. Thank. I would recommend it for the pain.
Seems to work
Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Nov 04, 2014
I've been taking these for a couple weeks, and they do seem effective.
Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Jul 18, 2014
I have recurrent knee pain, not continuous, but it acts up mostly when I'm going down stairs. It had begun bothering me again, and my house has stairs, so I started looking for a supplement to help. After reading the reviews for this product, I decided to take a chance and I'm so happy I did. It seems to work very well. After taking two capsules per day for a couple of days, my knee no longer bothers me.
No detectable difference
Posted by raeannewright on Sep 16, 2013
Since starting these, I found out I have psoriatic arthritis. I have had no noticeable help from this product, or FutureBiotics FlexMend, which I've been taking along with it. Unfortunately, I think my condition cannot be treated this way.