FutureBiotics, ProstAdvance, Natural Prostate Support, 90 Veggie Caps10 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: FBS-02511
- UPC Code: 049479025114
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Health. Nature. Life
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Healthy Prostate Function
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Prostate Health Action Plan
Symptoms of an enlarged prostate include difficulty starting or stopping urination, interrupted sleep due to frequent urination at night and a frequent sense of urgency and slow urine flow. Common age-related enlargement of the prostate, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), usually begins sometime after the age of 50 and is present in nearly all men by the age of 70. There are many healthy approaches, including dietary, exercise and lifestyle adjustments to managing healthy prostate function.
- Take Futurebiotics ProstAdvance and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, and eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, grains, leafy greens and fiber. Foods high in vitamins A, C and E and zinc have been shown to be especially beneficial.
- Tomato-based products and soy beans are healthful additions in helping to maintain a healthy prostate.
- Avoid a diet high in saturated fats.
- Experts agree that 30 minutes of moderate exercise every day can contribute to a healthy prostate.
- Make sure your daily routine includes some strength, balance and flexibility exercises, too.
- Sexual activity helps to ward off inflammation in the prostate.
- Since nearly all men who reach the age of 70 will be impacted by BPH, education is very important - plan with your health professional to maintain and support healthy prostate function.
Do's and Don’ts
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help continually flush the kidneys and bladder.
- Empty your bladder when you initially feel the need.
- If the prostate is enlarged, pressure on the prostate and urethra can cause additional damage. Don't sit for prolonged periods of time; get up and walk around often.
Measure Your Progress
Urination frequency, flow and urgency can all improve with healthy prostate support. If you're a healthy man over the age of 50, get regular prostate exams and follow the advice of your healthcare professional.
ProstAdvance - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Pygeum bark, Nettle root, Tomato fruit and Pomegranate fruit. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
- Traditional blend, including Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, Plant Sterols and Zinc
- Lycopene - Clinically proven to support prostate health
- Natural co-factors including Nettle root, Tomato and Pygeum bark
A traditional, all-natural formula combining the benefits of Saw Palmetto berries and clinically proven Lycopene, ProstAdvance also includes botanical extracts, nutrients and unextracted, whole plant ingredients that work together to support healthy prostate function and protect prostate health.
More than 50% of men over 50 years and 80% over 70 years of age suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a benign enlargement of the prostate gland. Saw Palmetto is considered the leading natural treatment for BPH and is the best studied of all herbs for prostate support. It has been found to be effective in reducing the symptoms of BPH when used regularly.
Lycopene is an all-natural carotene that benefits prostate health and is found in tomatoes and other select red fruits and vegetables. Since Lycopene content is dependent on the tomato species used and increases as the fruit ripens, only select, ripe tomatoes that are specially grown for their naturally Lycopene content are used. The tomato extract is uniquely processed to support stability and protect the Lycopene from oxidation and light damage.
ProstAdvance provides a full spectrum of essential prostate support nutrients like Zinc and Selenium, along with unextracted Nettle root, Pygeum root and Tomato fruit that provide the natural whole plant co-factors that nature designed.
ProstAdvance is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
A multicenter, double blind, placebo-controlled study showed significant improvement in every measure parameter for patients taking B-sitosterol, including a 50% improvement in urine flow and mean residual urine volume.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, cellulose, geranium oil. Contains soy.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium SeLECT† (Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
|Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate)||2 mg||100%|
|Proprietary Prostate Support Compound:||1030 mg||*|
|Saw Palmetto berries||*|
|Nettle root extract (16:1)||*|
|Plant Sterols (95% phytosterols)||*|
|Pygeum bark extract (standardized for 2 - 2.5% sterols)||*|
|Soy Isoflavones (10%)||*|
|Soy (protein isolate 90%)||*|
|Green Tea leaf (decaffeinated)||*|
|Natural Lycopene from Tomato fruit||*|
|Tomato fruit (standardized to contain 0.2% lycopene)||*|
BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews