FutureBiotics, VeinFactors, Varicose Vein Complex, 90 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Normal Vein Function
- 30 Day Supply
- Dietary Supplement
- DiosVein Diosmin - Popular European extract micronized for healthy vein circulation and tone.
- Venocin - Proven vasoprotective Horse Chestnut seed extract.
- Centellin - Clinically proven for normal vein function.
Clinical research has proven that potent natural ingredients found in citrus rinds, Gotu Kola and Horse Chestnut help support normal vein function. VeinFactors supports normal vein function with patented extracts, traditional compounds and natural co-factors.
Diosmin and Hesperidin are naturally-occurring flavonoids which can be found in citrus rinds. Widely used in Europe where it has been clinically studied, Diosmin has been shown to help maintain blood vessel tone and support healthy leg circulation. VeinFactors DiosVein Diosmin is "micronized," reducing nutrient particle size for better absorption and efficacy.
Venocin is extracted from Horse Chestnut seed and is standardized for 20% escin, a triterpenic saponin mixture that helps normalize swelling while protecting healthy veins. Centellin is extracted from Gotu Kola and is standardized for 8% total triterpenes, which research shows may be beneficial for normal vein function.
Citrus bioflavonoids possess antioxidant properties and have been shown to positively impact normal capillary integrity. Butcher's Broom extract has been reported to improve healthy vein strength and tone.
Citrus powder from lemon peel provides natural co-factors that nature created and is added to provide a complete venous support formula.
VeinFactors is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
91% of 3,174 patients from 23 countries given 1000 mg daily of Diosmin flavonoid compound judged efficacy of the product to be "good" or "excellent".
Healthy Vein Action Plan
Varicose veins lose their capacity to carry and return blood to the heart and become enlarged with extra blood. As veins send the blood back to the heart, they act as one-way valves. If a vein becomes weak, blood may flow backwards and collect in the vein, causing it to swell or become varicose. Heredity, obesity and diet, prolonged standing, leg injury and hormones are all contributing factors in developing varicose veins.
- Take Futurebiotics VeinFactors and a comprehensive multi-vitamin. Avoid alcohol, which can cause the veins in your legs to dilate.
- Eat a diet high in fiber and low in fat, including fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Salt (sodium) can cause excess fluid retention and swelling. Use other spices and blends to flavor foods.
- To help increase circulation, include 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise that work the lower extremities, such as running or jogging, walking and biking.
- Avoid prolonged sitting by walking around every hour or so.
- Shift positions regularly when standing.
- Maintain a healthy weight to take excess pressure off of legs and lower extremities.
- Hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy and menopause, as well as taking hormones, may put unwanted stress on veins. Speak with your health professional about healthy options.
Do's and Don'ts
- Elevate your legs as much as possible; raise your legs above your heart for maximum benefit.
- Injuries complicate varicose veins, so be careful.
Measure Your Progress - Be aware of vein health and look for improvement in the pain and appearance of varicose and spider veins. Studies indicate that focused dietary regimens can be very effective in helping normal vein function and may take 3-6 months to see improvement. Work with your health professional to manage the causes and track your progress.
VeinFactors - taking inspiration from nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Citrus powder from lemon peel. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 3 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, citric acid, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, ylang ylang oil.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|DiosVein Diosmin Complex (Citrus sinensis fruit) (with Hesperidin)||1000 mg||*|
|Proprietary Vein Support Compound:||275 mg||*|
|Citrus powder from lemon peel||*|
|Venocin (standardized to contain 20% escin from Horse Chestnut seed extract)||*|
|Centellin (standardized to contain 8% total triterpenes from Gotu Kola leaf extract)||*|
|Butcher's Broom root extract||*|
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators (BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)||23 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Bought this for a decades long case of massive hemorrhoids. Now, 2 weeks into the month supply, size has diminished by half. Bleeding at bowel movements seems to have temporarily intensified, perhaps due to the improvement in circulation in the area. Regardless, the pain is GONE, the size is reduced, and I will be ordering more. Man, 30 years of agony improved in 2 weeks. THAT'S awesome!
For years I have had pain and swelling in my legs. All doctors would do for me is tell me it isn't my heart or kidneys and give me diuretics that made dehydrated but only helped the swelling a little bit. This stuff actually made a very substantial difference within a week. I have been on it for over a month now and my legs no longer ache desperately at the end of the day. It has reduced the swelling in my lower legs, ankles and feet by about 80%.
Posted by 5472081991300176047 on May 18, 2016
This stuff definitely works! It dramatically reduced heaviness and swelling in my feet that I always get by the end of the day. I've been taking it for a month, two caps a day.
Posted by 4943587593486373997 on Dec 12, 2015
Not sure if it was working or not, it left me with stomach pains and indigestion so I stopped taking them. There was 1 day where I thought my veins were less visible.. however couldnt continue taking the dosage. You can also open the capsules take a lower dose. Maybe I will give them another try some other time but if I'm honest I'd rather not
Posted by Reviewer2555447 on May 11, 2015
If you are on your feet all day have varicose veins and tired week legs this will help more than anything i have used, taken with pycnoginol i dont need support socks anymore, be aware if you are on coumadin it does thin the blood slightly.
Nausea and vomiting
Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 31, 2015
I take this in combination with VeinGuard cream and I did get noticeable results. Half of my spider veins have disappeared almost completely and the other half have faded. I have been taking this for about 1 month, I take 2 caps with my first meal of the day. The only downside is the horse chestnut irritates my stomach lining resulting in nausea and vomiting so I am unable to continue taking these. Be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.