G-Diapers, Little gPants, Medium 13-28 lbs, 2 Pants (Discontinued Item)
By G-Diapers5 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.55 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Product Code: GDI-00013
- UPC Code: 187006000132
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 8.7 x 6.7 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Use with Biodegradable gRefills
- Plastic-Free, Naturally
- For a Happy Baby
- Soft Tabs Wrap around Baby's Back, Away from Little Hands.
- Certified 100% Biodegradable Per ASTM Standards in Commercially Managed and Home Compost.
Everything that goes into making a 100% biodegradable refill gets reabsorbed by the planet in neutral or helpful way. It's very cool.
Finally, the best of cloth and disposable in one earth-friendly diaper. The gDiapers systems consist of cotton, washable little gPants, and absorbent refills, Use with either 100% biodegradable gRifills, or washable gCloth insert. Sold separately. Keep 6-8 little gPants on hand for full-time gDiapering. Designed for a snug fit, gDiapers are made of breathable material just like sports clothing, so your baby stays dry and comfortable and is far less likely to get diaper rash.
- Breathable: Plastic-free means more comfort and less diaper rash.
- Fashion & Function: Soft, comfy snug fit in lots of great colors.
- Less is better: Plastic, latex and elemental chlorine free.
- Little gPants: 92% cotton 8% Spandex
g Refills disposal option: Flush, put poop where it belongs. Instructions inside.
Compost: Wet ones in home garden in 50-150 days.
Toss: A plastic free option that's easier on the planet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The picture was misleading. The picture shows pink diapers and i got blues and a green and purple. The TITLE should mention that it is assorted colours (I shouldn't have to scroll down to read this important product info). The customer should also be able to pick the colour they want. Customer service never got back to me about my complaint, and unless they do, i will no longer shop at iherb.
The G-diapers are great. My husband and I love them - they are cute, comfortable, not too bulky, line dry fairly easy... Well, they occasionally leak but I guess they have to be changed a bit more often then disposable diapers. The package arrived fairly quickly. Just as the other reviewer - I wish I could be able to choose the colors.