Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic Dandelion Root & Leaf, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- 500 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Take 30-40 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children.
Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 30 Drops (1 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Organic Dandelion root & leaf (Taraxacum officinale), in Water and Organic Grain Alcohol USP (35-45 %).
|Minimum Herb Strength Ratio: 1:2|
|†Daily Value not established.|
I purchased this product, because I wanted to try the alternative of the dandelion capsules I finished using. The main reasons for taking it are because I need to "take out" some water out of my body and learned, that dandelion is very good natural diuretic (for me better that the formulas offered here, on iHerb) and it spares pottasium (in fact, it even contains pottasium). It is also great liver detoxifier, a thing, that is so much needed in today's way of life (pollution, dirty big cities etc.) Overall, this product is a good one, but for the long-term use, I prefer the capsules.