Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic, Nettle Leaf, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Gaia Herbs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- 250 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Take 30-40 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children.
Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 30 Drops (1 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 120|
Organic Stinging Nettle Leaves (Urtica dioica) in Water and Organic Grain Alcohol USP (40-50%)
|Minimum Dry Herb Strength Ratio: 1:4|
|†Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using this twice a day for a while to alleviate allergy symptoms and I'm not sure it is working. What really works for me is a combination of Quercitin and Bromelain. When I take these two nutrients together (about 500 mg of Bromelain and 200 of Quercitin) they seem to eliminate my allergy symptoms. I was back east during their worst allergy season in years and did not suffer at all. I think that is the way to go.