Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic, Nettle Leaf, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Gaia Herbs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- 250 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Take 30-40 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children.
Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 30 Drops (1 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 120|
Organic Stinging Nettle Leaves (Urtica dioica) in Water and Organic Grain Alcohol USP (40-50%)
|Minimum Dry Herb Strength Ratio: 1:4|
|†Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using this twice a day for a while to alleviate allergy symptoms and I'm not sure it is working. What really works for me is a combination of Quercitin and Bromelain. When I take these two nutrients together (about 500 mg of Bromelain and 200 of Quercitin) they seem to eliminate my allergy symptoms. I was back east during their worst allergy season in years and did not suffer at all. I think that is the way to go.