Gaia Herbs, Kids, Cough Syrup, Ginger/Loquat Syrup, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Gaia Herbs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gaia's Children
- Formulated with Dr. Mary Bove, ND
- For Dry Coughs
- Alcohol Free Dietary Supplements for Children
Age 1 to 2 use 1/8 tsp. diluted in water.
Age 3 to 6 use up to 1/4 tsp., undiluted.
Age 7 to 13 years use up to 1/2 tsp., undiluted.
Use up to 3 times a day.
Product contains honey - not for use in children under 1 year old.
Use only as directed on label.
Shake well before using. If your child has a medical condition or takes pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 1/8 tsp. -1/2 tsp.|
|Servings Per Container: 24-96|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Proprietary Synergistic Blend Extracts From:
Plantain leaf‡ (Plantago spp.), Mullein leaf and flowers+ (Verbascum spp.), Anise seed‡ (Pimpinella anisum), Cramp bark+ (Viburnum opulus), Marshmallow root fresh‡ (Althaea officinalis), Grindelia herb and buds+ (Grindelia spp.), Irish moss fronds+ (Chondrus crispus), Ginger rhizome‡, (Zingiber officinale), in Honey Loquat syrup (Loquat, Licorice, Ginger, Mint, Fritillary, in Honey), Pure Vegetable Glycerin and Water.
|† Daily Value not established.
‡ = Certified Organic Ingredient
+ = Ecologically Harvested
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used this for myself, my husband, and my son. This is the only product I trust for my child and I would recommend it to anyone. It works very well and is worth the price.