Gaia Herbs, Organics, Echinacea Supreme, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Gaia Herbs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Herbal Extract
- Supports Healthy Immune Response at Onset
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Adults take 40-60 drops of extract at onset in a small amount of water 4-6 times daily between meals as needed.
Water and organic grain Alcohol USP (50-60%).
Shake well before using. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children.
Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 40 Drops (1.33 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Organic Echinacea purpurea root, Organic Echinacea angustifolia root extract, Organic Echinacea purpurea seed extract, and Organic Echinacea purpurea aerial parts
|Dry Herb Strength Ratio: 1:1|
|†Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I take it when I feel sluggish, and it seems to help me not getting directly sick. But, the only fairly well documented effect of echinacea seems to be to shorten relapses in children. Meaning that if they get it during a cold, the next cold they might get will be shorter and often milder. The taste is rather bad though, and the alcohol free versions (gaia herbs also produce that) is more likely to go down for kids. I buy this for myself mainly due to that it lasts longer.