Gaia Herbs, Feverfew Leaf & Flower, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Plant Intelligence
- Single Herbs
- Supports a Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Supports Healthy Blood Flow
- Parthenolide: 2 mg Per Day
- Validated Full Spectrum Potency in Liquid Phyto-Cap Delivery
- Meet Your Herbs
- Dietary Supplement
Gaia Farm Brevard, NC
Over 40 crops are grown each year on our certified organic farm. 250 fragrant acres of Valerian, Echinacea, Holy Basil, Hawthorn, Nettles, and more grace our valley. Each plant thrives naturally here, in one of the most fertile bioregions in the world.
Individual herbs in their vibrant, natural form support each person uniquely. Gaia Herb's Single Herbs contain concentrated extracts of an individual herb, to deliver nature's vitality to you.
Feverfew Leaf & Flower
Parthenolide, the primary active component if Feverfew, has been researched for its ability to modulate inflammatory pathways. The potency of Feverfew varies based on species validation and time of harvest. Gaia Herbs' uses only Organic Feverfew Tanacetum parthenium, validated for identity, and extracts is to validated levels of Parthenolide.
The Gaia Difference
- High potency, easy absorption
- Alcohol-free liquid phyto-caps
- 100% vegetarian, dairy-free, no-gluten-containing ingredients
- Easily digestible plant-derived capsule
- Laboratory tested for purity
- Free of heavy-metal toxicity
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals.
Vegetable glycerin, capsule (vegetable cellulose)
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||%Daily Value|
|Total Alcohol Free Extract
Feverfew leaf & flower (Tanacetum parthenium)*
|Validated Full Spectrum Profile
|†Daily Value not established.
*Certified organic ingredient
I bought this based on a recommendation from the Dr. Oz show. Two out of three times this makes my headaches and/or migraines worse, but sometimes it helps and I feel a cool, tingling sensation in my head where the pain used to be. I'm a little afraid to take it sometimes because I'm not sure which effect I'll get!