Gaia Herbs, Hawthorn Solid Extract, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Herbal Extract
- Crataegus spp.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Healthy Cardiovascular Functions
- Supports the Integrity of Connective Tissues
- Rich in Plant Flavonoids Important to Support Cell Integrity and Combat Free-Radicals
Take 1/4 tsp. of solid extract followed with a small amount of water 2 times daily as needed for 6-12 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 1/4 teaspoon contains 2,500 mg crude herb equivalency
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition, or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 141|
|Amount Per Serving||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Alcohol Free Extract
Hawthorn berry, flower buds and leaf‡ (Crataegus spp.), Vegetable Glycerin, Wildflower Honey‡.
|Minimum Herb Strength Ratio: 4:1|
|† Daily Value not established.
‡ = Certified Organic ingredient
This is a life saving product & has been very hard to find. When it was first recommended to me, my blood pressure was at stroke level & the doctors were unable to bring it down to anywhere near normal. I started taking Hawthorn approximately 1 yr ago & my blood pressure remains under control. Thank you for carrying it.