Gaia Herbs, Melissa Supreme, Alcohol-Free Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Gaia Herbs
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Contains Gaia Farm Lemon Balm
- Dietary Supplement
- For Occasional Nervousness and to Soothe Excitability
- Promotes Calmness During Times of Excess Energy
- Promotes Healthy Focus and Attention
Take 40-60 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 40 Drops|
|Servings Per Container: 22.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Extracts From: Lemon Balm herb‡ (Melissa officinalis), German Chamomile flowers‡ (Matricaria recutita), Passionflower flowering vine‡ (Passiflora incarnata), fresh Skullcap herb‡ (Scutellaria lateriflora), fresh Wild Oats Milky seed‡ (Avena sativa), Gotu Kola leaf‡ (Centella asiatica), mineral salts extracted from Kelp+ (Laminaria digitata), Pure Vegetable Glycerin & Water.
|† Daily Value not established.
‡ = Certified Organic Ingredient
+ = Ecologically Harvested
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was having trouble sleeping through the night and was waking up not operating at full capacity, until I tried "Sweet Melissa" This stuff is so tasty. I just mix the required dosage in water and sip it before I go to bed like a "night toddy" and it relaxes me and I sleep soundly. Wish it came in a larger size, but because it is alcohol free it must be used up pretty quickly, which I have "no problem".